Just one dance (continues....)

So he landed, on a land he never felt related to. And why he was here, he had yet to understnad.

Barefoot on this cold marble tiled floor, just as the sun was about to set, his staggering walk was taking longer for him to reach his destination. And where was his destination, he was still not sure. He was like a small kid whose mother went to buy sweets and toys for him and could not return. He wanted someone to hold his hand, to pat his shoulder, to tell him, he can do it.

From "Babe Fahad" one of the central entrances to the Prophet's mosque, he had turned right. and now as he was crossing the unending path that could lead him to his desired door, he noticed his limbs were shaking, his hands had tremors,his heart trembling and his senses snoozing. Travelling across each continent of the world, it never occured to him, he will one day be in this city. He never wanted to. But there were some unseen forces which were planning sequences for him.

And he knew one of the unseen forces. At least one of them.

"Hello, hows it going?" she asked as he picked up his cell phone.

"Getting ready for a dinner, deciding what to wear" he replied scanning through the wardrobe.

"Wear white." she was prompt, as usual.

"Why white?"

"Beacause thats my favourite" , she chuckled.

"And why am I suppose to wear your favourite colour,mi amiga querida (my dear friend)  ? " he smiled.

"Because thats gonna make you look fabulous"

"and you know that even when you can't see me"

"I dont have to see you, I just know, White is universal truth. We are wrapped in white at birth and at death, we wear white at Hajj, and we wear white when we goto Madinah"

"I never knew you wear white in Madinah." Daniel Could not take it anymore. He felt like laughing but he did not want to hurt Mawra Suhail, his best buddy.

" I do. if not anybody does. Thats my Prophets colour, so thats my favourite colour too. " she was a simple beleiver and he did not want to tease her beleifs, so he just smiled.

"ok Senorina, I'm  gonna wear white tonight" and could hear her delightedness.

"And do that when You are in Madinah"

"oh comeon Mawra, you know this can't be. I shall never visit that city.", he snorted.

"You will. When I was there I prayed for you. Allah will call you to his door steps and You will then remember me".
Her confidence at times, began to irk Daniel Malik, but she was so dear to him, he never even imagined to hurt her feelings. so he kept quiet.

And now silent he was, wearing white, bowed head and with blinking thoughts he could feel her very close to him. Mawra Suhail was one of the forces pulling him towards Eeman, towards Madinah.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ڈر لگتا ہے

Forbidden