Just one dance (Helen Martinez)

Its  always exciting being with Helen.

Tonight she is looking sensational, nothing unusual for her.

What a better colour a woman could choose for a night out than what she has chosen already. When did she find out red was my favourite?  She is wearing a crimson red double layered , flaring top with denims, to me it is a perfect outfit for this summer night. And there is nothing about Helen Martinez which is not perfect.

She is enthralling, charming, exciting, sensual and sexy. A few women could ever match her charms. Not that she is the most beautiful of all the women I have been with, yet there is this distinct style to her that is unmatchable. Or is it that I am going crazy about her and losing my senses?

Well, to this day I have never gone overly drunk. I never exceeds the limits of decency.

Probably the way she is looking tonight is making me addicted.

Or may be it was the abstinence of her company when I was in Pakistan has taken me back to her with much force.

Its past midnight  at the La Corolla, my favourite tapas in Madrid. Nightlife in Madrid is bustling as usual. We are enjoying our tostas with beer.

"You are so tanned, Dan"

"Is that a complaint or a complement? " I smiled

"take it the way you like ", she charmingly responded.

"ah! mi amor, gracias. Its the blessing of the East"

"I can see that. Did you find some charming woman as well? " now this remark smells sarcastic to me. But I am glad, she is being jealous.

"I really didn't have much time to spend it with women there, but as far as I noticed, Pakistani people are beautiful."

She winced. "You are saying because you have roots there, mi amor."

"Well that's merely my observation, but then I never said they are any match to You novia."

"That's the reason I don't trust men, they are charmingly new for every new woman."

"Wouldn't you rather call it guts? " I winked.

and at that she flings her elbow in my left arm, and I don't even want to stop her!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ڈر لگتا ہے

Forbidden