Heart of hearts

There has to be a reason to feel depressed about. 

Depression for unknown cause is a disorder. 

The funny side is I feel better when I avoid acknowledging the reason. Running away in other terms.

Though in my heart of hearts I know everything. There could be moments of smiles and laughter, joy and amusement but in the end the day finishes off with a tenderness unseen.

There are losses and lessons, that's what life is all about.

Just yesterday we as a nation lost an asset.

تجھ کو کتنوں کا لہو چاہیے اے ارض وطن 

Dr. Javed I Kazi was assassinated. He was the master mind of renal pathology in Pakistan. When senior pathologists used to stuck up in any case regarding kidney diseases, they looked at him for the solution. A teacher, a mentor and above all a good human. We lost him and buried all the treasures of knowledge too. 

And then people ask me why am I depressed?

There got to be reason to feel low.

Some are being being admitted, some remain unsaid.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ڈر لگتا ہے

Forbidden