Indecent Proposal

(Do not wonder. Some words are meant for some people, so they touch deeply and leave an impact. This script had so many words written only for me, so do not wonder.)

Losing Diana was like

losing a part of me.

I thought nothing could change

the way we felt about each other
I thought we were invincible.


Diana: If you ever want something badly, let it go. If it comes back to you, then it's yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never yours to begin with.


John: Dance?
Diana: I should go.
John: I remember once when I was young, and I was coming back from some place, a movie or something. I was on the subway and there was a girl sitting across from me and she was wearing this dress that was bottoned queer up right to here, she was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. And I was shy then, so when she would look at me I would look away, then afterwards when I would look back she would look away. Then I got to where I was gonna get off, and got off, the doors closed, and as the train was pulling away she looked right at me and gave me the most incredible smile. It was awful, I wanted to tear the doors open. And I went back every night, same time, for two weeks, but she never showed up. That was 30 years ago and I don't think that theres a day that goes by that I don't think about her, I don't want that to happen again. Just one dance?

(This could not have ended better)

What was all that about?

John: I wanted to end it.
She never would have looked at me the way she did at him.

(So, in the end what matters is how you look at him)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ڈر لگتا ہے

Forbidden