loss

Its known too well how depression and mental trauma can effect your life. But sometimes it goes beyond the limits of pain alone. It costs you your life.

I met her today  where I was dealing at the out patinet department. The woman was quite gôod and healthy looking by appearance. In her fifties. She had a breast lump which was apparantly looking bad. On asking she told me she is keeping it for seven years. And on my astonishing response over such a long time she told me how she suffered losses of her husband initially and then her nephew that made her depressed and she never gave attention to her own dis ease.
The lump today had grown into an aggressive tumor.
What she could have survived years ago is now costing her life.
I am sad for her today and all such humans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ڈر لگتا ہے

Forbidden