A Beautiful Exit



Im a perfectionist. I appreciate beauty and goodness  in all forms. I try to make my life and others less miserable, more comfortable and bearable. As much as my efforts can make this world a worth living place, I would keep on striving for that. But lately I have been thinking  a lot about eternity. A temporary stay in this world would then lead to eternity. The ratio of existence of my soul in the next world is far greater than this shorter stay. And I, who look for goodness and beauty all around me, can not imagine a world where there is pain and ugliness and restlessness.  So lately I have been thinking a lot about a beautiful exit from this world. As in a smooth take off leads to a comfortable flight.  Similarly I feel a beautiful peaceful exit from this world InshaAllah may lead to a pleasant stay in the burzakh ( the lengthy stay which exists between both world).
This brings me to think about what actually could be a beautiful exit from this world. To me it should be peace. All gratitude paid.  All services done. To the supremacy and to His people belonging to me. Forgiveness asked from all who suffered because of me. All love showered and all forgiving done. The parents and family are being left with no complaints. And finally leaving behind a legacy of love, care, hunanity and knowledge.
And along with all that the most sacred soil of Madinah, if granted as a place to exit from this temporary shelter, would be the last worldly thing I will ever ask for!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ڈر لگتا ہے

Forbidden