No strings attached

Tonight I want to dig out this statement as much as I could








1) Doing something for someone without asking for anything in return.
2) Being in a relationship with someone, while still dating other people. This is so there is not anxiety of worrying about where him or her is or what him or her is doing. 
1) It is ok, I will do you a favor...no strings attached!
2) I am so glad there are no strings attached with Dave. I can just be free and do whatever I want.








Adam: Hey, you can't call me and tell me that you miss me. I don't want to have that conversation on the phone. So you can't text me and you can't e-mail me and you can't write on my wall. Like, if you really miss me, you need to grow up and get in your car and come and see me.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ڈر لگتا ہے

Forbidden