Autumn, this year

Like every other year, Autumn arrived
with all its colorfully vibrant silence
with each falling leave, my fears slipped away
the fears which encircled me, since
the beginning of my existence,
The fear of remaining behind, and
of running blindly, aimlessly, timelessly
into the oblivion which always remains as such
Fear of losing someone I belong to
seeing all emotions flying in the air
like white useless cotton fluffs
here and there, everywhere.
Fear of losing words, at a time when,
They were meant to be delivered
Fear of becoming a complete stranger
in the eyes of someone so known
This year, autumn came, bringing all its colors
Yet I closed my eyes to its charms,
As I didn't want the flood of memories
make me flow in the river of
Bittersweet memories.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ڈر لگتا ہے

Forbidden