Of desires and destiny.

And today someone came and told me, I admire you for who you are, how do you survive, how do you keep your spirits alive? How do you manage your various inclinations?

And There I was not wondering at her admiration, on the contrary, it made me ponder over the time lapse,  the repetition of the same events I went through in recent past, the depressions, the loneliness, the mellow spirits, the shallow feelings, it all came back today.

I remember I said those similar words to someone else too, who was my mentor and ideal for striving hard and  surviving and for keeping the smile alive.

So it turns out that time repeats itself, today where she is, I was someday, and today where I am , I desired to be the other day.

And then how I see from here is that, where I want to be , I shall be there soon too.

But does the desire ever fade? We keep on running but are we ever satisfied?

For me its a big No. For You, go find yourself.

I know one thing, the day my desires are gone, I am gone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ڈر لگتا ہے

Forbidden