You in a dream

Between Times when I felt you with each heart beat
And when I lost track of your existence
Was so impactful, it has
Transformed me into another human
Who was broken and needed mending
Picking up bits and pieces of strength
The strength which was needed for survival
I restarted living, living without you
A life where there was no you
It was just me and my loneliness
And  I lived and lived well, minus you
Years passed as I look back now
I survived somehow you were not essential for life,
And then after years of forgetfulness there came,
One night with a dream, a dream which felt more than real
Where I saw you and felt you, next to me
Your intense gaze and warmth of your skin
Was enough to tell me, the intensity persists,
The yearning survived through the dust of all these years
You and I exist still, in the same time zone,
And you still have that power to influence my existence 
Even in a late night dream.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ڈر لگتا ہے

Forbidden